Friday, October 24, 2014

Looking Back

I remember people telling me that once I had kids, I wouldn't believe how fast time passed.  And I think, if I'm honest, that I was always a little skeptical of that statement.  Until we had Kate.  Now, I get it.  Time flies!  It amazes me how a whole day just manages to blow by me, and the next thing I know, it's been a week, then a month...what I'm trying to do here is make excuses for the state of the blog...it hasn't been updated since February!!  I started working on updates in early August (six months after the last update), and then #2 arrived and those got pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. So now, almost three months after I started my six-months-late updates, I'm going to try to finish them.  Needless to say, there will probably be a lot less narrative and just a lost of pictures with captions, but I think that's mostly what everyone wants to see anyway.  So, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment